The testing schedule is:
Tuesday, October 23 – Writing
Wednesday, October 24 – Reading
Thursday, October 25 – Mathematics
Parents and students are advised of the following:
- Cell phones, I-pods, MP3 players, and all other electronic devices are not allowed in the testing rooms.
- Students must arrive on time for testing. Late arrivals may not be allowed to test.
- Students must remain in school during testing. If a student must leave school for any reason during testing they will not be allowed to return and continue testing for that day.
- Students in the cohorts 2014, 2013 or below who want to move from the “Meets the Standard” to the “Exceeds the Standard” performance level have the option of retaking AIMS HS to raise their score on a particular content area.
- If the parent or student is unsure of which test the student needs to repeat they need to contact the school Guidance Department.
Home Schooled students living within the CUSD geographic boundaries and any student who has completed their high school credits but need to retake the AIMS to graduate may do so providing they contact the CUSD Curriculum Office at 520-723-2179 before Tuesday, October 9th to ensure testing materials are available for their use.