The presentation takes place each month at our Regular Governing Board Meeting.
This month Dr. Dorin Popa and Ethel Utter, Nursing Senior Manager from Banner Ironwood Hospital were in attendance to present each student with a Certificate of Special Recognition along with the J.O. Combs Governing Board and Superintendent Gayle Blanchard.
The following students were recognized:
- *Stephanie Ford, Grade 11, Combs High School
- Jared Rhoades, Grade 6, J.O. Combs Middle School
- Justice Coleman, Grade 5, Simonton Elementary
- Christopher Alfaro, Grade 5, Harmon Elementary
- David Alvarado, Grade 1, Ellsworth Elementary
- Keate Riggs, Grade 3, Ranch Elementary
- Emily Solomon, Grade 4, Ranch Elementary (from January)
- Heather McCue, Grade 1, Combs Traditional Academy
*will be honored next month