There will be a 50/50 going on all day and face painting from 5pm to 7pm.
Please come out and support a great cause.
My name is Dylan and I'm 3 yrs old. I have Autism and I'm "Failure to Thrive" (Kids who fail to thrive don't receive or are unable to take in, retain, or utilize the calories needed to gain weight and grow as expected.) I also have ADHD, ODD and OCD. And, if that's not enough, I have Nystagmus of the eyes. I don't see very well at all. God made me a special little boy and because he did that I need special thing's to keep me safe. I was given a special guardian who loves me and wants what's best for me. I love to climb and throw things. I have an arm of a professional baseball player. I get into thing's I'm not supposed to and it's very dangerous for me.
These are the things I'm in need of in order to protect me and keep me safe.
- A special bed which costs approximately $5000.00 (my mom was looking at her insurance to help but because I'm only 3 she was told they can't help)
- The chair I need to eat (so I don't choke due to my Cleft Pallet issue) is $1400.00
- I also need a special car seat so I can't climb out while my mom is driving and that is $700.00.
- Because of my poor vision I need a Helmet and that runs around $500.00.
- Even when I wear a helmet I still run into walls. My mom found mats that go on the walls and theres another $400.00.
- I also am considered a "flight risk" when in the community so I need a stroller that I can hang out in and that is $1500.00.
I know this a lot but I need all this to stay safe and out of harms way. Please join my family and Community in helping provide a even better environment for me. There is going to be a fundraiser for me to help get me the special equipment I am in need of. There will be lots of family fun, food, games & raffles. Also we are looking to rent out spaces for vendors, so if you're interested, please let my mom know. We are working on getting more items donated. From the bottom of my heart and my family's too, thank you all for reading. We hope to see you at this event!!
For direct donations:
OPERATION DYLAN'S DESTINY
Wells Fargo - Account Number 8711574346