Ironwood Drive Safety Pullout
The Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) is administering a safety pullout project on behalf of the City of Apache Junction on Ironwood Drive between Elliot to Baseline roads in Pinal County.
The installation of six safety pullouts will provide refuge for broken down vehicles, emergency and enforcement pull-offs outside of travel lanes. This project also includes new pavement marking, signing, guardrail and other related work, and is anticipated to be completed early Spring, 2016.
What To Expect
- Right lane closures for both north- and southbound travel can be anticipated during construction
- Hours of construction: Monday – Friday, early morning to sunset
- No nighttime, weekend or holiday construction is anticipated
- Construction is anticipated to be completed early Spring, 2016
- Please allow for extra time for travel within the project area