Pinal County Public Works crews are monitoring closed roads due to high water in and around washes. We will work to ensure that updated information is made available as soon as possible.
If you see crews working to clear roadways, please slow down and pass with caution.
The Pinal County Road Closure Update Line is: (520) 866-6078.
- Hewitt Station Road from Queen Valley Road to US 60. Queen Creek Wash running.
- Silver King Road from El Camino Viejo to Jay Street. Queen Creek Wash running.
Arizona City area Battaglia Road from Chuichu Road to Peart Road. Trekell Road dip is flooded.
Coolidge area (Supplied by the City of Coolidge) Dirt Roads
- Bartlett Road from SR 87 to Wheeler Track
- North Christensen Road from SR 287 to East Vah Ki Inn Road
- North Kenworthy Road from East Martin Road to Bartlett Road
- La Palma Road from Shedd Road to Arica Road. McClellan Wash running
- Park Link Drive from Camino Adelante to Owl Head Ranch Road. Roadway flooded.
Casa Grande/Maricopa area Maricopa/Casa Grande Highway from Anderson Road to White & Parker Road. Santa Cruz River running.
Hidden Valley area
- West Louis Johnson Drive from SR 347 to North White & Parker Road. Smith Wash running.
- North White & Parker Road from SR 84 to West Barnes Road. Stanfield Wash running.
- Barnes Road from Stanfield Road to Pala Road. Santa Rosa Wash running
- Maricopa-Casa Grande Highway closed from Peters & Nall Road to Pala Road. Santa Rosa Wash running.
Mammoth/San Manuel/Oracle area
- San Pedro Road from Camino Rio to Cholla Street. San Pedro River running.
- Copper Creek Road from Bluebird Street to River Road. San Pedro River running.
- River Road from Tom Rhodes Ranch Road to Redington Road. San Pedro River running.
- Webb Road from Mount Lemmon Road to Veteran's Memorial Boulevard. Roadway flooded.
San Tan Valley area
- Gantzell Road northbound lane from Bella Vista Road to Empire Road. Roadway flooded.
- Empire Boulevard from Ellsworth Avenue to Gary Road. Roadway flooded.
- Hunt Highway eastbound lane from Empire Boulevard to Thompson Road. Roadway flooded
- Hunt Highway from Mountain Vista Boulevard to Village Lane. Roadway flooded.
- Hunt Highway from Copper Mine Road to Arizona Farms Road. Roadway flooded.
- Magma Road from Stardust Drive to Hunt Highway. Roadway flooded.
How you can help your Public Works staff
Pinal County Public Works is asking residents to contact us at (520) 866-6411 if there is any debris on county roads or if road repairs are needed.
NOTE: For neighborhood roads within master planned communities, please contact your homeowner's association. If you live in a municipality, please contact your city to report street and road problems.
Please provide the following information:
- Name of road
- Between what cross streets (example: Thistle Road to Johnson Ranch Boulevard)
- Specifics about the problem (debris in road, tree limbs in road, road flooded or washed out, signs down, traffic signal not functioning, etc.)
- Your name
- A phone number to contact you if we need further information
We appreciate your assistance in alerting us to road hazards that would affect the traveling public.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS