Do You Know Who You Are Running Against?
Dear readers, registered voters and official candidates running for office in Arizona, 2012.
As a concerned citizen of San Tan Valley, I urge you all to consider getting to know your opposition and what they stand for in the upcoming election. I’d highly recommend doing background checks on all fellow candidates; specifically for the one whose name I have refrained from publicizing for I am confident you will figure her out. It has come to my attention through Facebook, her children and her ex-husband that she has “pulled papers” with intent to run for County Supervisor, District 2 in Pinal County.
It is my personal opinion that those with such a negative history (criminal and otherwise) should not be allowed to run for office. It is also my opinion that all candidates (as to not discriminate) undergo mandatory drug testing. Even though I am submitting this letter as opinion of my own, there are public records to back up my findings.
- Is a convicted felon for attempted murder on her ex-husband in front of their (at the time) 3 year old son
- Spent a year and a half in jail / padded cell (for psychological examination)
- Has not paid child support for her four children in approximately 6 years (2006 to current) although she did pay off support due in order to purchase her home (2005-2007?)
- Has a current restraining order on her whereas she may not communicate with her ex-husband’s new wife or go onto their property. Has had several other restraining orders placed upon her due to violent behavior and threats
- Showed up at ex-husband’s friends home carrying a knife and making threats
- Has gone into ex-husband’s place of work (at an airport) wielding a gun and making threats upon him
- Is a meth addict (Methamphetamine increases wakefulness and physical activity, produces rapid heart rate, irregular heartbeat, and increased blood pressure and body temperature. Long-term use can lead to mood disturbances, violent behavior, anxiety, confusion, insomnia, and severe dental problems.)
- Tried to get her ex-husband to conspire with her (this year, 2012) with regards to tax fraud (asking him if she could claim their four children on her taxes and that she would pay him the child support she owes PLUS another few thousand dollars. “It’s a win/win situation,” she stated.
- Hasn’t had a job “on the books” in over ten years
- Gave up sole custody of her four children when the oldest was 2 years old; the three youngest were 3 months old. Her ex-husband has had sole custody of all the children since that time. (They are currently ages 12 and 10)
- Sees the children “on her terms” (meaning when it’s convenient for her). However, when she comes to get them (or they are dropped off to her) she always makes sure to let her ex-husband know that they need to eat first because, she claims, “I have no money.” Also, she texts her ex-husband when she’s bringing them home saying, “On my way. The kids are hungry.”
- Lives off a monthly stipend from her mother as she is a “trust fund baby” (getting paid the first of the month and claims she’s broke by the 5th or so.)
I have included this link which is a useful tool for searching public access cases. “Said woman” has Traffic/Civil/Criminal charges against her.
Before you read on, please know that this is not a personal attack on or of character. I feel strong and adamant in my morals, beliefs and convictions...
It is my, the writer’s personal opinion over the last year “said woman” has been nothing more than a rude, vindictive, disrespectful and manipulative human being. She makes PROMISES to the children all the time and hasn’t lived up to one of them. I, the writer would have a hard time thinking that the people of District 2 (Pinal County) would allow her to run for office, let alone vote for her. Her portrayal of being a “single mother” is a sad and bold faced lie. She speaks extremely foul mouthed like and if she doesn’t get her way you best hope you aren’t in her path. She is riding the coattails of her mother (who was in office for 20+ years) and is applying for County Supervisor, District 2 just because she thinks she’s entitled. Several people have heard, “Well? Don’t you know WHO I am??!” more often than I care to admit. I, the writer do not feel that anyone will benefit from “said woman” being placed in any political position. She is hardly a role model. She does not meet criteria. She does not understand the definition of promise. She is selfish. She is bitter, resentful, delusional and deceiving. She is simply not a nice person.
“Said woman” is not present in her children’s daily lives because she chose(s) not to be. She does not wake up with them and help them ready themselves for school. She is not there when they come home from school to address homework, etc. She doesn’t kiss or hug them good night. She doesn’t pick them up (she’s not even on the top 3 “to call” list) if they are sick from school. She is rarely seen at any school events or games and is never present for PARENT/Teacher conferences. She has already informed the children that she is going to be busy 12 to 16 hours a day preparing for this position (“for the next 6 months) so she’ll get to them when she can. Although “said woman” is their biological mother she has made it quite clear (the kids don’t really understand just yet) that being a mother is nothing short of “personal selfish stature and gain” and motherhood comes 2nd.
I, the writer may not be very well educated in the political arena but it is my personal right to deliver this “freedom of speech and opinion” in hopes that “said woman” will not be allowed to run for any office in this (or any surrounding) district. She has already affected the children in such negative ways and I, the writer can only see her becoming even more arrogant and merciless if she continues on this journey. My right, the writer as a registered voter, voice and resident of San Tan Valley is to stop this from becoming “said woman’s” reality.
"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." - John Quincy Adams
"Liberty may be endangered by the abuse of liberty, but also by the abuse of power." - James MadisonBLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS